Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO
Digitals Store

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Sunday, April 14, 2013

War Memorial Scrapbooking Freebie - Limited Time

Lest We Forget - Memorial Kit and Freebie for you today.
WOW, I've been extremely busy the past couple of weeks and today I can show you my efforts with this new kit I called:  Lest We Forget by Carena's Designs.  After looking around scrapbooking sites to find a military kit - I found there wasn't much available and what there was didn't suit my needs as they were more a paper style of kit and I have a very realistic style of scrapping - so I decided to make a kit of my own.   I hope this will also benefit you and that you will be able to scrap your military photos for both present and past memories. Here is what I've written in store:

In remembrance of our fallen military and celebration of our current military whether it be army, airforce or navy. I wanted to have a kit to scrap services such as our New Zealand and Australia Anzac Services  (Australia and New Zealand Army Corps - Service remembers the battle at Gallipoli Shores World War I) but also suitable for perhaps 4th of July Celebrations and pride in our currently military serving our countries.  For this reason I've included both Australia, New Zealand and American Flags in the kit with a theme of red, white and blue - a multi purpose kit. For the best idea and ideas of use of this kit - please check the layouts in the gallery. Many thanks.  
NOTE: This kit is not to be used for any purpose that is dis-respectful in any way or form. Thank you for respecting my terms.
Kit Includes:  Flags of both Australia, New Zealand and America, soldier statue, open book, 6 frames, overlay jeep with paper and trees, military car, military troup transport truck, antique picture corner, binoculars, various branches and leaves, grass seed stalk, ivy, red poppies, red roses, and blue flowers, white berries, ribbons, tag, rope, paper tag, netting, stamps, paper notepad, postcard, bows, flag, wordart, pen, stitching, red, blue and white ribbons with medals, metal buttons, wooden box, lamps, textured papers splatters, key, crosses - white and timber, Remember word art, wreath, smoke, fireworks and much more. 108 Elements.
Bundle Contents
  • Kit: 9 papers & MASSIVE 108 Elements
  • 9 extra papers
  • 5 clusters
  • Medal Alpha -  A to Z
  • 4 Quick Pages
Check the layouts in the gallery for inspiration. Layouts are done using the Bundle.
Word Art: Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness PLUS 
They shall grow not old,
as we that are left grow old;
Age shall not weary them,
nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun
and in the morning
We will remember them.

LEST WE FORGET BUNDLE by Carena's Designs



Papers only available in the BUNDLE

These papers are included in the Kit.


And below I have done some layouts for inspiration. 

Mum talks and hands on her wisdom.




The following 2 layouts are done my EMST. Aren't they wonderful.
Thank you Elaine for such sharing such stunning layouts with us.



and now here is the freebie


Free for your for a limited time - Come and enjoy - Download HERE

No comments:

Ratings