Welcome to Carena's Designs & Scrapbooking Freebies

My gallery link:
Carena's Designs at Digidesignresort
Scrapbook Flair

My Stores:
Digidesignresort
Digital Scrapbooking STUDIO

JOIN ME at my Facebook Designer FAN PAGE - Freebies Added

Thanks for taking a look. More freebies to come. Sign up for my newsletter so you don't ever miss another freebie again and save yourself some time searching.
Hugs from Carena
FREEBIES and Much More - Get free Collaboration kit Natural Breeze (sign up for newsletter) Click Below Image to Enjoy

Monday, March 14, 2011

Wedding Freebie & Easy Layout Tutorial

Ultimate Wedding MEGA Bundle
Ultimate Wedding - MEGA DVD RELEASED
Below is a slide show of layouts the Creative Team have made from of this MEGA Collection.
All are BRAND NEW RELEASE KITS - Never seen before.
You can get 77% OFF this entire Bundle - Exclusive at Digidesignresort
To give you just a Taste of whats included see below - this doesn't show you the mega bundle of clusters, masks, wordart, alpha or the amazing double Quick Pages.
Check out the Entire Collection - HERE
You not only can get the entire Collection on DVD with Videos or without DVD's as a download but you can also get the FREE with Purchase Offer at the Same time - MEGA SAVINGS.
Just one part of the Mega Bundle - Salty Kisses
This kit includes some pre-shadowed elements such as the above palm tree. It also comes without shadow. The pre-shadowed element gives you the opportunity to use to make your layouts really POP and show realistic natural falling shadows. I have many people say to me - I can't do that - it looks too complicated. Well here I want to show you just how easy it can be. Above Step 1. I added the paper, netting in corner, sand and my pre-extracted image of the bride plus the pre-shadowed vine in the top right corner. I added a few tiny frangipani flowers to vine.
As you can see - there really isn't anything hard here - it's just simply placement. Step 2 - I added the pre-shadowed realistic palms. Nothing hard there either. Step 3. I added the larger palms to the layout with the pre-shadowed realistic shadows which is included in the kit. It's just a case of playing around with placement to your liking and making sure you place in front or behind your already placed elements. Step 4 - Finally added the wordart with is also included and this time I lowered the opacity - I didn't want the strong black text this time and went for a softer colour. Finally added the seagull and added a little shadow to it.
As you can see - there wasn't anything hard or difficult in this layout. If you wanted to you can add a picture frame and a normal photo. I'd place the sand so it was over the frame and in front of your image so it looks like the sand spills over the edge of the frame.
I hope you have enjoyed looking at the steps in this layout. As you can see - it really is easy. This layout is just as easy in Scrapbook Max Software also. Enjoy In the above layout using the freebie at Digidesignresort, it's again just a placement thing. I also done another little trick on 3 of the floral elements I've repeated and that is to just lower the opacity so the papers are showing through. (bottom right, middle under frame clusters and top left corner). The word art I made was easy also. I typed it and then using a soft edged eraser, I lowered the opacity of the eraser so not to erase the entire thing and just swept it over the text to have stronger and lighter text showing. Again, there isn't anything really hard about this - it's just about knowing a few little tricks. Included in the freebie: 1 paper, 12 inch border, floral cluster, ribbon and cluster frame. Freebie available at: Digidesignresort - HERE - Note: limited to just a few days. I hope you have enjoyed my very basic layout tutorial and that you try these out for yourself. Enjoy.

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [13 Mar 11:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sherri Williams said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful,
Thank you for sharing
Sherri, MA, USA

Ratings